Don't forget to visit GROKLAW for the latest legal information and analysis. (note: this site has no official affiliation with Groklaw or other sites)
hide | expand all | normal | (set preference as cookie)
alphabetical | recently updated | motions | calendar
- [info] 0 - Other Lawsuits
- [info] 0-Caldera IPO litigation - Caldera IPO-related litigation [ Docket ]
- [info] 0-Caldera v. Microsoft - Federal District Court, District of Utah - case 2:96cv00645 (DRDOS) [ available documents | Docket ]
- [info] 0-Gordon et al. v. Microsoft - Gordon, et al. v. Microsoft - Court File No. MC 00-5994 (Microsoft Anti-trust litigation in Minnesota) [ available documents ]
- [info] 0-OSV - Open Source Victoria
- [info] 0-SCO Germany - SCO Germany lawsuit
- [info] 0-Tarent - Tarent [ Tarent ]
- [info] Canopy - List of Canopy 'Portfolio Companies' from Canopy Website
- [info] Letters - Related letters
- [info] Linux License - SCO 'Linux License', August 6, 2003 [ LWN ]
- [info] Linux License-2003-08-06 - SCO 'Linux License', August 6, 2003 [ LWN ]
- [info] Linux License-2004-02-01 [PDF] - SCO 'Linux License', February 1, 2004 (2004-02-01) [ SCO copy ]
- [info] Linux License-2004-02-17 [PDF] - SCO 'Linux License', February 17, 2004 (2004-02-17)
- [info] Linux License-unknown - SCO 'Linux License', The SCO Group, Inc. Intellectual Property Compliance License for SCO UNUX [sic] Rights (bates SCO1304158-65) [sealed]
- [info] Linux License-unknown 2 - SCO 'Linux License' for Questar, The SCO Group, Inc. Intellectual Property Compliance License for Linux (bates SCO1448558-65) [sealed]
- [info] Protest - Utah Linux Users Groups Protest against SCO (2003-06-20) [ ogg | Transcript ]
- [info] SEC filings - Related SEC filings
- [info] SEC filings-2003-11-17 8K - SCO SEC Filing - November 17, 2003 8K (2003-11-17) [ SEC | SEC 8K ]
- [info] SEC filings-2003-11-18 8K - SCO SEC Filing - November 18, 2003 8K (2003-11-18) [ SEC | SEC 8k ]
- [info] SEC filings-2003-12-08 8K - SCO SEC Filing - December 8, 2003 8K (2003-12-08) [ SEC | SEC 8K ]
- [info] SEC filings-2003-12-08 8K-1 - SCO's Engagement Agreement dated February 26, 2003 among SCO, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP, Angelo, Barry & Boldt, P.A. and Berger Singerman (2003-02-26) [ SEC ]
- [info] SEC filings-2003-12-08 8K-2 - SCO's Letter Amending Engagement Agreement dated November 17, 2003 from Darl C. McBride, President and Chief Executive Officer of SCO, to David Boies of Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP [ SEC ]
- [info] SEC filings-2003-12-08 8K-3 - SCO's Letter Agreement dated December 8, 2003 among SCO, BayStar Capital II, L.P., Royal Bank of Canada and acknowledged by Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP (2003-12-08) [ SEC ]
- [info] SEC filings-2004-08-31 8K - SCO SEC Filing - August 31, 2004 8K (2004-08-31)
- [info] Software Agreements - Software Agreements related to various licensees and other Agreements
TuxRocks.com © Copyright 2004-2009 Frank Sorenson.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Legal documents here are matters of public record.
Contact me via email at frank AT tuxrocks DOT com.